.:[BND]:. Clan Forum !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY homework^^

4 posters

Go down

MY homework^^ Empty MY homework^^

Post  Kardon14 Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 pm

one year ago a little girl in turkey, who was poor, sent 1 Lira to a company, which helps the men, who lost an arm,hand,leg or something else in a war.
she wanted that the men get money, because they safe the country. she was 7 years old. she didnīt go to school because in turkey, you must pay a lot of money for school and she havenīt got money. sometimes she got money but a little bit.she had 1 Lira, she thought: īīi could help other people, who lost anarm, hand, leg or something else in a war. the president of turkey heard that and was surprised. now she go to school and isnīt poor because the state helpsher.
Hersey Vatan icin xD

ps.: du hast auch sehr viele Kommafehler gehabt! Paar hab ich korrigiert,ohne es anzustreichen oder so! Aber es sind immer noch kommafehler enthalten! ebenso solltest du mehr auf die Zeit achten!
Kardon14
Kardon14

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

MY homework^^ Empty Re: MY homework^^

Post  Kardon14 Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:32 pm

thx ersan^^
Kardon14
Kardon14

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:00 pm

one year ago a little, poor girl in turkey sent 1 Lira to a company which helps the men who lost an arm,hand,leg or something else in a war.
she wanted the men to get the money because they safe ( OR: rescue ) the country. she was 7 years old. she didnīt go to school because in turkey, you have to pay a lot of money for school and she hasn't got money. sometimes she gets money but only a little bit. she had 1 Lira, she thought: īīi could help other people, who lost an arm, hand, leg or something else in a war. the president of turkey heard that and was surprised. now she goes to school and isnīt poor because the state helps her.
Hersey Vatan icin xD

This post has been editted by the Farao! farao

Hope you won't fail your test x]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-10-20

http://warrock.forum-motion.com , www.warrockcod2.de.tl

Back to top Go down

MY homework^^ Empty breaking the law...muhahaxD

Post  Kardon14 Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm

It was 2007. I was a young teenager. One day I woke up and saw the sun. I thought: " Itīs time to break the law." Then I met three friends. The name of them was Ulli, Ersan and XYZ. At once we went to cinema and watched " The Simpsons." After the movie we went to school. It was evening. Ulli said: "Muhaha...The scool! I hate it! Come on guys we destroy all windows." Ersan answered: " O.K. But we need to do that fast because the police is fast, too. XYZ: "Letīs move now."
We begin. We destroy most of the windows and we painted a grafitti on the school-wall. īThen we ran away. Ulii fell down. We heard the police siren getting nearer. We stopped and ran back to help Ulli. Ulli heart his leg. I took him on my shoulders and ran. The police was faster then me and the other guys. Two minutes later they cathed us and sent us to the fox rover prison. I was angry. Next day the judje said: " They need to repair the window and clean the wall." I was surprised. It was not so hard.
words: 192

albino study lol! scratch
Kardon14
Kardon14

Back to top Go down

MY homework^^ Empty L.O.V.E

Post  Kardon14 Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:11 pm

It was 1973. I went with friend to a park, which was near the city. I saw a girl. At once i thought that she was a normal girl. But 10 minutes later I knew that she was the right girl. She was a pretty girl. I had fear because she couldnīd find me nice. My friends called me: " GO! She is the right girl." I went to her. I saw she was a wonderful latin-girl. I said: " Hello. How are you. Iīm James." But she didnīt hear me. Why?? I said again: " Hello. How are you? Iīm James." Then she looked at meand answered: "Hi. Iīm fine and you?.nice to meet you..Iīm nicole." I said: Nice to meet you to. Have you got a little bit time tomorrow??" She answered: " Well. Yes i have. Can you call me in 3 hours?" I: " Yes i will do that." Then I went back to my friends and thes asked me: " And? What have you talk with her??" I answered with a smile on my face: " PRIVATE"(muhaha) Then we went at home..
words: 174
Kardon14
Kardon14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghosthell2 Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:31 pm

If you need any English sorting , pm here and im glad to be help , dont worry , im english myself Cool

16 years of english ftw... almost 17 Crying or Very sad

nevermind Very Happy as long as i help you guys it is not that bad affraid

Ghosthell2 rendeer
Ghosthell2
Ghosthell2

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-21

http://www.warrockcod2.de.tl/Home.htm?PHPSESSID=975e6e4bac6ac2ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kardon14 Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:19 am

TY liz...i will remember